1 Feb 2014

Story - Community of Bondage


I was walking through London’s So-Ho area in the very early morning, I turned down a street to get to my boyfriend’s house.  As I was walking along a blue Yamaha R6 Standing alone in an alleyway distracted me, I decided to go and have a sneaky look at the bike.
 
Whilst I am ogling the R6 a door behind silently glides open.

I am violently yanked backwards landing several feet away in a dark corner; the hands that were on me have disappeared into the dark like some sort of hallucination.

All is dark as the door slams shut and the room rotates slowly.

A thin slither of light breaks the gloom from floor to ceiling and becomes wider as the moments pass, my eyes trying to search for detail in the piercingly bright light.

I look up to see the outlines of two, tall male figures.  The light flickers on in my room to reveal that the two figures in front of me are finely toned men in skin-tight rubber suits and gasmask hoods with shaded eyepieces. 

Absolutely no visible features to identify this pair, I feel scared for my life at why I was where I am right now, but I cant help noticing the growing bulge in my jeans.

As my reaction is noticed they come at me and grab my arms and pull me to a standing position.  A third Rubber-man appears from nowhere and removes my clothes to reveal my hairy assed body, which I had let get out of shape since my college days.  A cloth is forced over my nose and mouth and I pass out from the chloroform.

Then silence fills my headspace, complete emptiness within my head as a slowly feel myself drifting to the surface, and becoming aware of a throbbing pain.

I awaken to find myself in bondage.  My arms are painfully held behind my back and my hands are enclosed by something hard and immovable, which prevents very little movement within.

I have a ball gag, head harness strapped tightly over my head preventing any speech, and very little sound.

My ankles are in straps that are holding my feet off the ground, and I can feel a large intruder in my arse and the pain is where the throbbing came from. It feels as though all of my weight, is being held up by my wrists, my ankles and my arsehole, and I start thinking about what position I am in and become very vulnerable.

I cannot see as some sort of thick clingy hood is tight over my head and down my neck, very form fitting and it feels very close over my whole head.  My cock must be standing straight up by now as one of my secret desires is to be kidnapped and out of the know in a scene, but this is full on, the plug inside me feels bigger than any I had played with before, it hurt and felt like real torture.

As I begin to adjust to the situation I am in, I start to relax and wonder what will happen now that I am clearly awake.

I can feel a slight warmth to both sides and just as I was wondering what it was, the hood is pulled from my head in one, sudden motion.

I am in a dim room, full of similarly bound men, a quick guess would be 30ish, all perched on what could be termed a bondage stool which held every man very effectively.  I got so turned on seeing all these other men trussed up like me, knowing I looked the same.

The bondage stool appears to be a long bar which comes up from the floor and then seems to disappear up your ass, your hands are trapped in steel spheres, connected to the pole and your ankles in manacles.

I felt uncomfortable with the fact that I wasn’t alone, but at the same time, a little relieved that I wasn’t going to be the only one who was clearly going to get abused.  Safety in numbers makes sense if you’re a cow in a herd but if you cant move anywhere, let alone anything, the point gets lost as you are unable to make any decisions.

A stage lights up and the two 7ft Rubber-men stand on either end and the ‘Master’ is introduced by an anonymous voice on a tannoy system.

The Master walks on stage through a fog of dry ice and swaggers to the front of the stage.  I thought this man loves the theatrical side of things, either that or he loves himself, probably the latter, I thought to myself.

“I am your Master”, he states.  “This applies to all of you!” he said in an unrelenting tone.

“And everything else in this room is now my SLAVE!” his stern look across the captive crowd gave me the shivers.  He did act like he was in control, and I wasn’t going to argue due to the ball gag strapped in tight.

“The 30 of you on the floor will be prepared in a meticulous fashion, I have decided to entertain myself today by playing a game with all of my new toys” he jested.

“As you might have noticed, you are in bondage and there is no hope of escape…where you think you are, is not where you are!” our master walked the stage like a dictator telling his army off.

“And I seriously doubt that you will be able to see your homes ever again!  Think of this as a community…of bondage”

His words hit home when he said we’d never see our homes ever again.  I woke up, so to speak, and realised that this isn’t a fantasy come true but a reality which was happening right now. 

I began to struggle against my bonds with real vigour and ended up hurting my wrists even more and pushing the plug even further up my arse.

“Everything I need to use is automated with built in safety features so I wont lose any of you in the event of an emergency, we operate only during working hours and you will be unconscious for the remainder of the time” his words didn’t make me feel any better.

“Although you will wonder, time after time if they actually work, ha ha” Master said as an evil grin spread across his face.

“First will be a game of Russian roulette, the light above each of your heads will randomly turn on” his voice changed, and was now more like a game show host.

“The SLAVE under the light will be brought up onto the stage, that’s all I’m going to say for now, and for one of you, you wont get to find out, the rest of you will see your fate to be!” as he finished his well rehearsed talk the lighting system flashes all around to mark the Master’s exit for the time being.

The lights flash for what seems like a minute, and as the randomness slows down to indicate a stop, it flashes on me for a scarily long time and the guy I’m next to is lit up.

I see the fear in his eyes.  I relax in certain terms, well how relaxed can you be in this position?

The guy next to me moves away in a silent glide, as I notice he is on a track, which transports him up to the stage and in front of the master, and in view of the whole slave filled floor.

He is turned to face us.  The two 7 foot rubbermen walk up to him and whilst one removes the head harness the other puts contact lenses into his eyes and then he puts a catheter down into his cock.

The rubber-men move back to reveal his black eyes.  The slave is stunned into silence.

A clear tube moves down over the slave and the hiss of air was just detectable as the seals met.

The tube begins filling with a thick blue liquid which rises slowly from the floor.  Without any air-tubes the slave panics and struggles to free himself, without success.

After about 30 seconds of the liquid being well over the slave’s head, the level goes down and the slave is covered from top to toe in the thick blue goo.

The tube surrounding him rises to expose him to our environment again, as high-pressure water hoses rid the slave of the blue stuff, but to our shock he has no hair!

A mechanical machine then moves down over his head from above and appears to shrink around his head, holding his exhausted body in a vertical position.

His bondage stool falls away and all the slaves on the floor finally get to see how big the plug inside all of us actually is!

Like a large chrome triple headed instrument of torture.  That must have taken some work to get it into my virginal arsehole.

“The hair on this slave’s body has been removed by a ‘substance’, which I’m sure you’re all dying to know what it is but even I don’t know.  All I do know is that it removes hair, and it doesn’t grow back”  said the Master in a, ‘matter of fact’ sort of demeanour.

A tube is connected to the catheter and he is filled with more clear liquid, I can hear his groans from inside the massive solid helmet encasing his head.

A rubber suit is brought out and his now tired legs are forced into their new home.  The suit is pulled up his body, gripping his raw, super-clean skin.  The fit is extra tight and the two rubber-men struggle to get the suit up to his neck but it fits, contracting the boy’s body, as it just hangs from the machine his head is trapped inside of.

Pieces of armour are placed onto his limbs and torso and stuck into place, systematically encasing him in another toughened layer.

His Cock is pulled out of the suit and encased in another machine that seems to pull viscously on his cock and balls.  His genitals snap back out of the machine and they are perfectly covered in rubber with the catheter coming out of the end, the join to the rubber suit is now sealed.

The machine on his head hisses and expands to release him from his fixed bondage.  He falls to the floor and is picked up by the two tall rubber-men.

He is bent over a bar and another plug of similar size to the bondage stool is inserted into him.  A solid looking piece of armour is placed onto his crotch, holding his Penis, Testicles and Anus captive, the armour locks into position and it looks like there would be no chance of getting this chastity device off.

The next stage would make this even harder.  The slave is Lifted onto a metal chair, rather like an electric chair.  His already thickly gloved hands are pushed into Padded mitts and are locked in place.

The slave is strapped into the chair and the Master again gets up and says,

“You will all start off like this, but the more trust I have in you, the more freedom I give you when I’m not using you.  You will all sleep, eat and drink wearing these suits and I will decide where and when your outfit will change.  Last piece of skin to cover up is the head, and I want you all to pay close attention to this”.

A posture collar is fitted, which pushes his chin up, surrounds the slave’s neck and a tube is forced down the boy’s throat to the sound of his gagging.

More tubes are fed down the slave’s nostrils, probably his feeding tubes, A mouthpiece, which looks like a gum shield but with a top and bottom, is slid along the breathing tube and is inserted into the boy’s mouth, another tube from the gag is filled with liquid and the collar is removed.

The man on this stage who was once sitting next to me is looking at me, even though his eyes are black and depersonalised, is it pleasure or pain? Shock or despair?

“And the piece de resistance”  the master exclaims, holding up a forbidding looking hood, I see the slave whom I don’t know disappear into a form fitting rubber hood first, which is sealed at the neck to the rubber already covering his body.

 
Not really knowing him or his face, I wouldn’t know him if he bumped into me on the street tomorrow morning, strangely that wont be happening either as this fate is going to happen to me sooner or later……..

The realisation of what is happening is exciting me and scaring me in equal measure,  The second hood has multiple straps and lacing down the back but it also has a Gas mask front with shaded eyepieces and two locks are clicked shut at the back and wires at the side of the hood are tucked in.

NEXT ON THE STAGE IS>>>

And with that the lights on the stage faded to black and the lights above our heads started flashing once more.

As we all tried to guess where the light would stop, I secretly hoped that it would be me.  A fellow captive at the other end was next on the stage, panic was written all over his face as he knew what was in store for him, snot shooting from his nostrils as he tried to get enough oxygen into his lungs.

The Man was similarly built to me, quite chubby in the middle but about 6ft tall.  I tried to see more, in order to prepare myself for this impending ordeal, trying to notice anything I might have missed. 

Before long 3 more had been modified beyond recognition.  The lights faded once more and the lights flicked among us randomly and then started to slow.  I had not been lit up this time around which got my heart racing, the last 5 times it shone on me at least 4 or 5 times. 

click, click, c l i ck…

The light stops on me!

I have been selected, and I am pulled forward, floating along the ground I felt very anxious, nervous and eager all at the same time.  I begin to wonder if any of the other guys in this room all have the secret perversions I have?

I was moved to the centre of the stage and turned to face the crowd, all eyes are on me and I feel very exposed under the spotlight my sudden realisation that everyone could see my cock pointing skyward!
 
The two rubber-men stand either side of me and whilst one puts a drop of solution into my eyes the other removes the head harness holding the ball gag, the first then slides the shaded contact lenses directly over my eyeballs.

I discover I can see quite easily through the lenses, which are tucked, under my eyelids.

My Cock is already hard and after some lube is squirted into my piss-slit, the catheter is then inserted and I feel a balloon is inflated inside my bladder.  The rubber-men walk away as the transparent tube comes down around me.

I take a deep breath and the seals connect.  The blue goo starts to rise and it touches my toes first, as it envelops my feet I realise it is warm and quite pleasant.

The warm blue stuff rises up my legs and then my waist is covered.  It continues up my body and I let out my breath and take another before it passes my nostrils. 

In the silence I remember the goo stays above my head for about 30 seconds but it seems to take ages, I start to panic and struggle and I feel like I’m going to pass out. 

Then the level drops and I can breathe again.  The water hits me and is cold and hard to my raw, naked skin.  I didn’t feel any pain or even tingling but all of my body hair that I can see has gone, I can only assume my head is bare too, as the previous men’s bodies had been as hairless as I am.

I had forgotten the head machine was next because the last experience was unexpectedly intense.  The metal helmet moved down over my head, when my eyes focussed, I saw what appeared to be parts that would be going into my mouth. 

The helmet began to shut and the back pushed my head into the awaiting tubes and rubber clamps.  The pressure increased around my head and began to vibrate, massaging my vision of an image, which I couldn’t make out.   The vibrations stopped and I felt a prick at the side of my neck and I loose all feeling in my body.

My eyes are assaulted by images of men in bondage, rubber suits, leather from head to toe, arseholes filled with different sized intruders, getting faster and harder with every second.

I feel a coldness enter my insides but this is all I feel, I groan, as the coldness takes hold. 

After a few minutes the Machine enclosing my head hisses open, all the clamps release as one and my paralysed body falls to the floor.

I look at the transformation of my lower body and silently sigh.  I am picked up by the two rubber-men again and thrown over the bar to the left. 

A butt plug of huge dimensions is picked up and after some more lubrication, is forced into my awaiting hole.

My cock is fed into the last piece of body armour, which is connected to another hard panel to make a rigid crotch piece holding my cock downwards and the plug firmly into me but allowing me to urinate.

I am led over to the chair to which I am strapped down.  This was the part I was secretly looking forward to.  Directed back onto the seat I feel the blood rush to my cock.  My now black rubber gloved hands pushed into the padded fist mitts, which are then strapped shut and padlocked.

Anaesthetic spray is squirted down my throat and the neck brace is strapped into position.  A breathing tube is fed down my throat and the feeding tubes are pushed into my nasal cavity and down into my stomach.

The neck brace is removed, and I can feel the tubes invading my insides. 

Just before my most eagerly anticipated part the mouthpiece is slid up the breathing tube and pushed into my mouth.  The gag moulds to my teeth and forms a complete, and form fitting layer over my top and bottom rows of teeth.  My tongue slides into a cavity in the middle, and then I discover what the liquid does when it enters the gag. 

It fills the inside of the gag to make it fill every last gap in my mouth and it sucks my tongue even further into the cavity.

It feels as though it is going to go down my throat but it stops just before it makes me gag.

The final part of my transformation……

Out of sight of the audience one of the rubber men puts something into both of my ear holes that effectively deafens me to the outside world. I wasn’t expecting that!

The Rubber hood is a tight fit and my sensations are coming back to me that I can feel the rubber suit compressing my body and the butt plug filling my ass to a good effect.  This is enough of a distraction so that the next stage is less traumatic.

The Rubbermen force the hood down my head inch by inch and it is adjusted so I can see and the tubes are coming out of the right places.

The hood is then sealed at my neck with some sort of glue. I get the impression this suit was designed to stay on!

The second hood looks awesome, and as it was moved closer I began to get even more excited.

The hood was made of really thick rubber and had head straps inside the external hood.

The nose cup of the gasmask accepted the breathing tube and the feeding tubes were attached just before the mask was fixed to my face.
 
The head straps on the inside are pulled tight so as to seal my fate, and as one rubberman grasps my head on both sides, the other pulls the outer hood tightly back over my head, covering the first rubber hood and the gas mask straps.

The outer hood is zipped up and my world shrinks again as the laces are tightened at the back of my head.

A heavy metal collar is secured around my neck and fastened with allen bolts and locked with a key, which I notice goes into a box to my left.

The padlocks sealed my fate even though I was trapped inside unrelenting thick rubber.

The lights dimmed and whilst the lights flashed in front of me I am unstrapped and led blindly into another dark room.
 
Whilst the ‘game’ continued in the main room, I am forced into what could only be described as an upright coffin.  Straps unside this box go around my waist, thighs, chest, biceps, wrists, ankles, neck and forehead so I am completely imobilsed.

A flexible tube is then connected to my gasmask, and the tubes attached to other tubes inside the box.  Finally hands go between my legs and fiddle with the buttplug inside of me.

The door closes and I am in complete darkness.  I feel secure and incredibly horny, really wanting to grab my cock and pump it for all I’m worth but I have no hope of making myself cum.

All the layers I am wearing together with the bondage I have been forced into prevent any orgasm.

I can feel my breathing become laboured, and I have to consciously suck the air into my mask so that I can breath.  I feel warmth in my stomach and my ass starts to vibrate.  The buttplug is a vibrator too!

I really want to cum now! But I have no option but to stay where I am and take what is being done to me.  Covered in rubber from head to toe, with not a millimetre of me showing or even touch air, strapped in a box and being made to feel horny.   Was this heaven or hell I thought.  And how long is this going to last? 

My thoughts turned to my boyfriend and how he must be going out of his mind wondering where I am.  How I wished to be with him, to feel his arms around me.

Just as I thought this, a voice I recognised came through to me.  The earplugs had mini speakers in them, like a personal stereo.

“The state you are in, will last for eight hours each day.  You will grow accustomed to your predicament.  You are my slave and you will be rubbered FOREVER!”

The voice grew softer as he repeated the sentence.  I was his rubbered slave and I would do anything he wished.  I was becoming his property, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Forever in his bondage, rubber and held in a constantly horny state, and still I couldn’t quite place that voice in my massively altered state of physical and mental being.

No comments:

Post a Comment